The parts store in our Alford based premises has been serving the local agricultural community for seven years and is set to expand. We are looking for an enthusiastic, multi-talented, hardworking and results driven Parts Manager to drive the department and business forward.
You will have previous experience of working as either a Parts/Stores Supervisor or Parts/Stores Manager in a busy environment.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for all parts, stores and accurate stock controls
• Evaluating current system and propose/implement improvements.
• Checking and inspecting goods inwards
• Managing goods returns, damages and shortages.
• Managing and carrying out accurate weekly stock take and reports
• Maintaining a tidy parts and stores department in line with HSE requirements
• Preparing and processing goods outwards
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Building supplier relationships
• Promoting the stores and products
• Delivering excellent courteous and professional customer service
• Maintaining a close relationship with the Directors and present performance reports
• Be willing to muck in where needed to get the job done.
Key skills required:
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Be self-motivated and able to multitask in a busy environment.
• Be familiar with computerised stock control systems.
• Show good technical/computer/IT and keyboard skills.
• Champion a continuous improvement outlook
• Hold a full driving licence.
Competitive remuneration package
Salary to be based on previous experience.
28 days holiday to include bank holidays.
Working hours Monday to Friday 7:30 to 17:30
If you are interested in this excellent position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Simon Kitchen.